*Update May 12, 2020*
We are sorry to inform you that we will be temporarily closing our urgent care hours on weekdays beginning May 18th and will reopen urgent care early August. We are still here to serve you and your pets during regular day practice hours via curbside service. We look forward to re-opening urgent care and going back to business as usual. We hope you are staying strong and healthy and we look forward to seeing you back inside the hospital soon!
Prior Lake et Hospital is excited to offer affordable urgent care services to pets in our community! How do you know if your pet needs emergency care? If your pet is experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call us immediately:
- If your pet is having difficulty breathing.
- If you suspect your pet has been poisoned and ingested something toxic.
- If your pet has been hit by a car.
- If your pet is bleeding.
- If your pet has diarrhea or is vomiting.
- If your pet is having difficulty urinating or changes in thirst.
- If your pet seems lethargic or weak.
- If your pet appears to be in pain or is uncomfortable.
Prior Lake Pet Hospital is proud to offer our urgent care services for your pets when you have a Veterinary Emergency. Our highly skilled Veterinarians are ready to handle your pet’s emergency and provide the urgent care they need. Please call 952-447-2855 if your pet is in need of emergency service or urgent care.
*Please be aware that the Prior Lake Pet Hospital does not honor any discounts for Urgent Care services.
Prior Lake Pet Hospital
16680 Franklin Trail SE
Prior Lake, MN 55372
Email: Prior Lake Pet Hospital